Okay let me just say that this stuff is THE BEST “butter” I have ever had, ever. The texture is awesome. You can really tell that they use the highest quality natural and organic ingredients. They sent me Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Almond, Classic Almond, and Maple Almond. I also got some of their Organic Peanut Butter Cups, and Almond Candy Bar.
- Chocolate Hazelnut- If you like Nutella, you will love this, because it is better than Nutella and healthier!
- Chocolate Almond- I am not a huge chocolate fan so I was kind of iffy about this one but it was surprisingly great, and I would totally buy it.
- Almond Candy Bar- Who doesn’t like classic almond butter? I actually just tried almond butter for the first time ever about 3 months ago and loved it. But Justin’s Classic Almond Butter beats all that I have had so far, and I’ve tried quite a few brands out there.
- Maple Almond- Okay. Completely speechless. I dont have the vocabulary to even begin to try and describe how freaking AMAZING this was. You get the almondy taste, with the sweet maple mixed in just right. Beats every flavor of butter I have ever eaten, and I don’t think any flavor/brand will top this particular one. It was that good. I could have eaten like 4 jars in 3 minutes.
- Organic Peanut Butter Cups- I haven’t tried these yet because I am on my Whole 30 Challenge and I can’t have PB cups, but my dad tried these and said he likes them better than Resses PB Cups.
- Almond Candy Bar- I saved this one for after my challenge
If you haven’t tried Justin’s Butters then go here to check them out, and buy a few. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks so much Justins Intern for sending me all of these awesome products!